Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Leo

We found Leo at the Gay Pride Festival. He was standing with his foster mom very calm somewhat aloof. I don't know what drew us to him but after meeting him we filled out an application & on July 4th Leo found a new home. My partner Kristi & I had been without a dog 11/2 yrs hard to believe but I new when it was time a dog would come to us & he did. He's a good boy follows Kristi everywhere. Kristi works at a Vet clinic so 2-3 times a week Leo goes with her. Every time I see him he makes me smile. Thank you to his foster parents for taking care of Leo we will take good care of him.

1 comment:

  1. It was a pleasure and an honor taking care of Leo - and he looks so handsome and majestic in these pictures! Thank YOU guys for taking him in and giving him a home and what looks like fun adventures!

    :-)
    Shannon and Patrick

    ReplyDelete