Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Agape

I adopted Agape on 9-11-09, my name is Debbie Mason -2-15-10
Agape is so adorable and such a loving little girl, she has brought alot of joy and love to me and
my 12yr old chiuacha, Ive only had her 5 mos but she is doing well ,loves to go outside and plays all the time. One of her favorite things to do is play dress up, she loves wearing clothes.
Im so thankful for small dog rescue and all they do If it wasnt for all the care and love they
have for rescuing these puppy mill survivors we wouldnt all be together. I totally appreciate them and all they stand for. Thank you. Everyone I meet and know wants to take Agape home, I
tell everyone to go to the smalldog rescue web site and adopt a survivor.
Agape also had a wonderful foster home and all the people who took care of her during the rescue all were and important part in how she is doing today,and everyone alse thank you everyone,We are so happy. Ilove her so much!
File #1 Lady n Agape winter 09 006.jpg exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.
File #1 Cute Agape 001.jpg exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your story. Agape looks like a real sweetie! May y'all continue to enjoy each others company for many moons to come.

    ReplyDelete