Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Koby {Suzy}

It was February and Valentines Day was coming really soon. It was the perfect opportunity for my new husband to get me what I always wanted! A DOG! So I began dropping, what I thought were subtle hints! I began with little comments as we watched T.V. and of course whenever we saw a dog. Then the comments turned into emailing links to him of dogs that needed a home. Let's just say my subtle hints were not working very well! But then it happened. I came across Suzy online at Small Dog Rescue of MN. She was just a little puppy, so sweet, so darling, and in my eyes SO PERFECT! After talking about it we decided to go through the application process with hope that we would be able to adopt her. We met her and fell in love...it truly was love at first sight!

Her name is now Koby and loves being apart of our family! She loves running around the yard, playing with her friends, digging holes, going on walks by the river, and snuggling with us! Koby will be turning 1 year old in December. She has truly changed our lives and we could not love her anymore than we already do!

Koby would like to thank her foster family for taking such great care for her! We would also like to thank everyone from Small Dog Rescue for doing what you do! Thank you for saving Koby and thank you for saving all the other dogs like Koby!

No comments:

Post a Comment