Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mr PUNK

Last year my sister found a half dead chihuahua in the parking lot of her building. She took the little poor dog to the vet and she was told that there was almost no blood left in her body. She was infested with flees and they had sucked most of her blood. Anyway, this poor chihuahua now has a very happy live living with my sister and her cat. She has transformed my sister life and cured her from a very debilitating illness. That story broke my heart and inspired me at the same time. After I met Miss Cici I fall in love and I developped what my husband calls "chihuahua envy". Finally after long months of relflection I filled out an application on the website of the rescue organization and few weeks later we had Punk delivered to our house. Punk is an eleven years old boy and the sweetest thing ever but with an attitude. He is very protective of us and of his little sister, Miss Twiggy, a three pounds chihuahua.
We love Punk and we think EVERYONE should adopt a senior dog. They ate the best !

No comments:

Post a Comment